The 2021 LG Curtis Corporate Cup was played under spectacular golfing conditions on Friday 30th April on the Old Course. 68 players took part in this year’s event with an enjoyable day had by all. Winner of the coveted gold putter (best single score) was Russell Allen who returned a fantastic 43 points. Russell finished three points ahead of both Michael Ryle and Marshall Dessau. The winners for this year’s Corporate Cup (best 3 aggregate scores from a team of 4) representing the St Andrews Club Pty Ltd Corporate Share were Chris Farrell, Michael Ryle, Tim Gleadhill and Marshall Dessau with an aggregate score of 110, four points ahead of the field. Please click here for a summary of results.
- Summer Cart Restrictions (01-10-2021)
- Course Manager Report- 30 September (30-09-2021)
- Course Manager Update (03-09-2021)
- “Chip Shots” Course Maintenance News (29-06-2021)
- “Chip Shots” Course Maintenance News (17-06-2021)
- “Chip Shots” Course Maintenance News (27-05-2021)
- Course Care (22-05-2021)