Today’s announcement that Victoria will move to “circuit breaker” restrictions for up to 7 days from 11.59pm tonight means outdoor physical recreation and sporting facilities must close. Please click here for further details
This unfortunate situation is very disappointing. The Club is currently working through the details associated with today’s announcement and we ask members to appreciate things are moving quickly in this rapidly changing environment.
As it currently stands, some of the consequences of the “circuit breaker” restrictions are as follows:
• The courses and practice facilities will close for seven days effective at the end of today and Golf Operations staff will cancel all existing golf bookings for the next 7 days
• A review of the Golf Programme will be undertaken and where necessary certain competitions will be re-scheduled
• Golf bookings for play on Friday 4 June, and subsequent days, will open as per normal (6 days in advance) but please be prepared for cancellations in the event the lockdown is extended
• The respective Clubhouses will close for seven days effective at the close of today
• Where practicable, Clubhouse staff will work from home so various services will continue to be provided to members – please contact the Assistant Manager or General Manager should you require any immediate assistance (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Grounds staff are permitted to undertake essential maintenance of the courses
Further updates will be provided as more information comes to hand and your patience is sought as we try to navigate our way through this ever-changing situation.
Thanks for your understanding – stay well.