BOARD – NATIONAL GOLF HOLDINGS LTD
The Board is comprised of persons appointed by the Shareholders of National Golf Holdings Ltd., and the person who is elected Captain of The National Golf Club Inc. during their term of office as Captain. The number of Directors must be not less than three nor more than 8.
A Committee of the Board, that regularly inspects the golf courses and maintains a line of communication with the ground staff.
A Committee of the Board, the Finance Committee reviews the financial reporting and performance of the Company, its system for internal control, and any issues arising from the external audit.
COMMITTEE – THE NATIONAL GOLF CLUB INC.
The Committee consists of the Captain of The National Golf Club Inc., and in accordance with the Club Rules, all persons that have been elected as a Director of National Golf Holdings Ltd.
A Sub-committee of the Committee, the membership sub-committee is responsible for the screening of membership applications, member integration, and code of behaviour.
A Sub-committee of the Committee, the match sub-committee is responsible for ensuring a high standard of golfing competition and enjoyment.
National Links Panel
A legal body which is responsible for the development guidelines of all land within the National Links development which is outside the areas dedicated to golf.
Design Review Panel
An advisory committee to the Mornington Peninsula Shire Council to administer the design guidelines for dwellings in the Cape Schanck residential development.
RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN NATIONAL GOLF HOLDINGS LTD AND THE CLUB
National Golf Holdings Ltd and the Club have entered into a License and Management Agreement which regulates the relationship between the two entities. The Agreement stipulates the various obligations that each party must adhere to.
National Golf Holdings Ltd has been appointed the Club’s agent and manager and must do all things necessary or desirable to properly manage the funds generated by the Club in accordance with the Agreement and the Club’s Statement of Purposes and Rules.
CLUB – MISSION AND VISION
- To foster Club spirit and maximise members’ enjoyment by being progressive and providing the highest quality facilities, golf and dining experiences
- The National Golf Club will be the club of choice for men and women of all ages wishing to play golf and enjoy golf’s attendant pleasures.
COMPANY – MISSION AND VISION
- National Golf Holdings Ltd (NGHL) is committed to preserving and creating value for its shareholders. As landlord, agent & manager for The National Golf Club, NGHL will maintain and enhance its facilities and provide services to influence the desirability of the Club’s offering, driving increased demand for Club’s membership and NGHL share ownership. NGHL will also consider other opportunities designed to create shareholder value.
- NGHL will operate and manage its facilities and the services it provides to the highest possible, practical standard, consistent with the requirements of The National Golf Club, or any other business in which it is engaged.
Strategic Objectives Supporting our Vision and Mission
- Ensure ongoing financial stability of the operations
- To maintain and present our four golf courses, practice facilities and clubhouse to the highest practical standard
- To promote awareness of and continuously improve our product offerings and service delivery
- To review governance structures and fiscal policies regularly to enable the effective management of our assets and operations
The National is unique because of our:
- Four top quality golf courses, all in the top fifty in Australia
- Outstanding long and short game practice facilities
- In-house Golf Professionals
- Competitions, including Board events, that are non gender specific
- Over three hundred and fifty members with handicaps below ten and twenty-three Golf Professionals
- Equity ownership